Friday, November 11, 2016

PFF: Autumn in Kyoto

Friendship Gift Postcard, Sender: June
Sent: 18 June 2016, Traveled 4,990 km

One of my colleagues here in the office went to Japan 5 months ago and sent me this card. It was funny because she sent it over the mail and ended up delivering it to me by hand still since she's the one who opens the mailbox.

I'm off to Japan this evening and my first stop will be Kyoto. My traveling buddies and I didn't create an itinerary for visit so I'm curious whether we'll get to see this Yamazaki Distillery.

What I'm most excited for is the autumn colors! I've never experience autumn before.


~maria

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my--what a lovely place! I surely do hope you get the chance to visit there. What an adventure you must be having, dear Maria!

    Happy Postcard Friendship Friday! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: