Friday, October 21, 2016

PFF: Hurray for Beth!

SG-221621, Outgoing to China
Sent 22 Aug 2016, Traveled 4,556 km in 24 days

Beth, the host of Postcard Friendship Friday has been in my thoughts. As some of you may know, she underwent surgery. I wrote to her last week and I'm happy that she's feeling better and a lot more mobile. Sending warm & cheerful thoughts your way Beth! I hope you will be back into good health again real soon.

The Best Hearts Are Crunchy, Beth's page is one of my favorites -- lots of beautiful vintage cards there. Most of these cards I can only admire online and never will be in my collection. Thanks Beth for sharing joy with your collection through your blog.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria .. good to see Beth is improving. Love the words here ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my--how perfectly beautiful. I adore this postcard. Thank you for your kind words, sweet Maria. I'm SO glad you are back! I've missed you, sweet Friend! Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: