Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Strawberry Fairy

FB Postcard Swap, Sender: Terry
Sent: 13 August 2012 from Sherwood, AR
Received: 31 August 2012, Traveled 13,552 km in 19 days

The bunch of 22 postcards I received on 18 October included two Cicely Mary Barker postcards. While filing them, I noticed that the Strawberry Fairy card has random strawberry hearts scattered on the page. Awesome for Clytie's Guest Heart Thursday

Here's a part of the Strawberry Fairy's Song:

Strawberries small,
And wild and sweet,
For the Queen and all
of her court to eat!

How many small, wild, and sweet strawberries can you see on the card? ;-)

~maria

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this postcard - not just because of the adorable strawberry hearts, but because it is just so ADORABLE! I especially love the strawberry blossom wings, and the cute little strawberry outfit! You're right - it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhh....what an awesome picture! lol I LOVE it! Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This oozes with Cute! Her cap is quite wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: