Thursday, November 22, 2012

Folk Costume from Lowicz

Facebook Postcard Swap, Sender: Patricia Krasnawska
Sent from Gdansk, Poland, Sent on 16 Oct 2012
Received on 12 Nov 2012, Traveled 9,512.2 km in 20 days

Again, it's been quite a while since my last post here...browsing two of my favorite blogs, that of sisters Beth & Clytie, I've learned that their dad had gone ahead of us to rejoin The Almighty. My prayers for their family that they may be comforted as they mourn and pray for the passing of their dad.

Beth and Clytie, the beautiful embroidered heart of flowers and leaves on black velvet at the back of this folk costume from Lowicz, Poland is for both of you and your families -- lots of love and prayers from Manila, Philippines.



~maria

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear friend ... you just brought tears to my eyes (and down my cheeks) with your beautiful words ... and the gorgeous heart. You have helped my hurting heart to feel better today. Words can't say how touched and thankful I am for your thoughts and prayers on this first Thanksgiving Day without Daddy.

    Bless you today ... and always.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: