Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Pup from Switzerland

Since it has been raining cats and dogs here in Manila, I decided to post a postcard of a pup today. :) The card is also one of the nicest that I've got so far. It's from Switzerland sent by a food engineer. I know the profession of the sender isn't related to the card but it's the first time I've read/known about it. I had to google it up.

Anyways, here's the card. The description at the back gives an address for Tierschutzbund which according to my research is the counterpart of the Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS).






And this quote I found about puppies really made me chuckle!

The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother -- and they'll settle for a puppy every time. -Winston Pendelton



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you saw, please let me know: