Monday, September 23, 2013

Mugs on a soap dish

TW-449203, Sender: Chi-Jou
Sent: 21 Jan 2012 from Changhua City, Taiwan
Received: 8 Feb 2012, Traveled 1,048 km in 18 days

This postcard looks odd; two ceramic mugs sitting on a soap dish...

Odd it may be, it perfectly describes my mood right now. I woke up at 5 AM for an early appointment. Wow! This early start makes me feel really enthusiastic for a busy week...I'm still very sleepy though, and I think I might end up unconsciously carrying my tea mug inside the shower room. Perhaps my mug will be sitting on my soap dish like on the postcard... Nyay!

The mugs seems to be for his and her; blue and red. And in my dreamy state right now, I can say I can't really wait for the day I'm waking up beside my beau again... one month and 8 days to wait -- that shouldn't be too long...

Good Monday morning everyone!


~maria

10 comments:

  1. Odd, but me too I like this postcard! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,

    I love your comment; it made me chuckle.

    Thanks for playing Blue Monday, and for sharing your blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Blue Monday. You are chipper for being up so early! Have a good day.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo and hope your 'beau' is with you soon - waiting not always easy ~ carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. That might be a good idea. I am definitely not a morning person anymore. Takes to after lunch to get going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet postcard. I also thought it might be for him and her, that so romantic Maria.

    All my best for the week dear !

    Kisses

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea although I'm not sure I'd like soap coffee!
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder they say...so just imagine what a wonderful reunion you'll have :D
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is so precious! What a clever shot you took! I have to be up early so I have no choice about mornings! But I like to walk/run on the weekends and see the sun rising! Such a good feeling. I drink coffee or tea so it helps somewhat! I hope you week is going well. Have a great one and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: