Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tasses et coeurs en chocolat

Facebook Postcard Swap, Sender: Ines Rudloff
Sent from Hanover, Germany, Sent on 27 August 2012
Received on 17 September 2012, Traveled 10146.3 km in 22 days  

If you had difficulty reading the title of this post, you're not alone!

French is tongue twister for me. I guess I should have put the English title of this card instead, 'cups with cocoa'. But ok I admit, I'm partial with the French title cause trying to pronounce it and hearing myself pronounce it gives an almost similar pleasure with indulging on a rich chocolate drink, flavored with luscious caramel syrup on top. French ranks among the most romantic languages in my book, together with Spanish, Italian, and Korean.

Many thanks to Ines who went out of her way and surprised me with this real card. It's a www.nouvellesimages.com published postcard from France & my original request was just a Touchnote's free postcard of it. But wow! I got a real card instead. I super love surprises from my postcards swapping friends.

Oh! You couldn't help but ♡  the good things in life. I'm linking up this post with Clytie's Random Hearts. Check out her page for more ♡ -ty posts.



... and it's my pleasure to share that I'm enjoying a cup of warm cocoa while writing this post. 
Happy Thursday morning everyone!

~ maria

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, I LOVE this card - and now I want some caramel flavored chocolate! MMMMMmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: