Friday, November 8, 2013

A Red Rose

AU-317018, Sender: Tristia
Sent: 27 Oct 2013 from Wollongong, Australia
Received: 7 Nov 2013, Traveled 6,285 km in 11 days

I feel special receiving this maxicard today. Tristia, the sender, wrote: I have been keeping it for someone who collects flower postcards. I'm lucky she didn't send it before to someone else! This is my second maxicard flower postcard. And two beautiful coincidences:

1)  The first maxicard flower postcard I have is also from Australia. I posted that one in this entry, Thou has brought me many flowers. Third postcard in that row of five.

2) The petals of the red rose is charmingly forming one heart inside the other. Perfect for Guest Heart Thursday! How lovely!

For more hearts, hop on to Clytie's Random Hearts page, just a click of your mouse on here.

~maria

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Maria! If you haven't already, I do hope you'll send me something for the gratitude quilt this year. No actual quilting involved… just words of gratitude from your heart.
    http://www.shinethedivinecreativityisaspiritualpractice.com/p/gratitude-quilt.html

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: