Thursday, November 21, 2013

Letters To & From Finland

Tonight I was writing a letter to my Finnish pen friend, Tuija.
I noticed the design on the letter set I'm writing on -- lots of hearts!

There are hearts on the blue flower pot.

OUT: 21 November 2013 to Finland
The flowers of different colors and design are heart-shaped, too!

IN: 5 November 2013 from Finland
Sent: 24 October 2013, Traveled 9,160 km in 11 days
It was a lovely coincidence that this most recent letter of Tuija,
to which I'm writing a response for, is written on a stationery which is
adorned with hearts too with the most appropriate message on it:
"You will always have a special place in my heart."

All in all, perfect for Clytie's Guest Heart Thursday!

I realized, there should be more random hearts in past letters Tuija
sent to me and in remaining leaves of letter sets I used to send messages
for her. I'm happy to discover tonight that now I've got these letters to look for hearts
in addition to my postcards and stamps collection. I wish you'll keep on
visiting Clytie's and my page for more hearts on Thursdays! =)

~maria

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful stationery , I love choosing cards and sending , lots out there to choose from :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely Maria… I hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful discovery! But a coincidence? Maybe not - the hearts you find, and the ones given to you, were definitely MEANT to let you know how special you are! I am honored that you are a special heart sister! :=}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonitos dibujos llenos de ternura! Excelentes colores!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: