Monday, August 20, 2018

Sunday Stamps - (A) Art from Finland



for the letter A - Art
2015 - Finland - Art Post
Designer: Tiia Vanhatapio ja Miika Saksi

The miniature sheet was issued on 11 September 2015. I received all 4 designs on 3 different occasions from a letter or a postcard, sent by my Finnish pen pal - Tuija.

The sheet features "dreamlike images that rise from the depths of the imagination to create the set and setting for events."

for more stamps with the letter "A", visit See it on a Postcard

4 comments:

  1. Finland never ceases to amuse me with its designs! Love these stamps and I don't think I've seen them before on my mail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stamps are stunning. Lucky you to have a Finnish pen pal; I generally love the often unusual designs of stamps from Finland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really dreamlike art!
    I'm happy to see you ba ck here, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finland has won all the prizes this week. Four more fine stamps.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: