Friday, June 1, 2018

Postcards for the weekend 88: Anything you wish

Friendship Gift Postcard, Sent from Arizona
Sent 10 Sep 2016, Traveled 14,642 km

Perhaps true places are "sense of belonging"? The same way as a home is not a place but being with people you hold dear?

It is with deep regret that I've decided to discontinue with this blog for the meantime. I'm going through a personal crisis that I deem inappropriate to disclose here.

Thank you very much to all my blogger friends who have participated in the Postcards for the Weekend linky. If you please leave me your e-mail, I would like to keep in touch through postcards.

~maria



6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to read that. I wish that everything will be ok for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Maria, I am sorry to read this. In the year since I moved I just haven't been able to join your Link Up, but I do swing by from time to time to see what is posted.

    I hope that your personal crisis is resolved soon and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice postcard and a quote worth thinking about.
    Sorry to hear you're going through difficult times. Your weekly postcard prompts have been inspirational. Sometimes we need a break from too many responsibilities, though, so do feel free to take that time - and also to post anyway, when you feel inspired to.
    I also have greetings to you from a postcard-penpal of mine who is not a blogger herself but reads both mine and yours. I'll send you email, and hope we'll keep in touch. Best wishes! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, I'm so sorry to hear about the difficult times. I wish you strength and endurance to deal with them. Sad to see Postcards for the Weekend come to a close but you've had an excellent run and I think I can speak for all of us who have participated in thanking you for all your work to host the linkup. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you strength in difficult times and blessings for a better future.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: