Friday, February 16, 2018

Postcards for the weekend 73: Happiness/Joy

Private Swap, Sent from Morges, Switzerland
Sent 3 Oct 2016, Traveled 10,451 km

On top of this perfectly joyous picture of little girls enjoying fondue, what made me pick this postcard for this weekend's theme was the message at the back. The sender wrote, "The Swiss national dish: fondue (cheese + white wine). I am not the father of these lovely girls!" -- I chuckled!


On a side note, I'm really happy as I'm here in the Philippines since Tuesday. It's so good to be back home!

~maria



4 comments:

  1. :) sweet!

    So that's where fondue comes from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really joyful scene on this postcard, I love it.
    Enjoy your visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria, What a perfect card for this week's theme. And I do smile about the senders note. I'll join you with a chuckle! Glad to hear that you are back home and happy! Like they say, there is no place like home! :-) Thanks for sharing and hosting. Hope you have a great week ahead! John

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: