Friday, July 15, 2011

Flowers from Russia

Yihee!! I am glad that at last, I am posting my first ever and official Postcard Friendship Friday entry. The other one is kinda void because it was posted on an early Saturday.

And I am sharing here what I deem as the loveliest postcard that I've received so far. With the stress level and mental pressure that I am undergoing right now, this one is truly something really calming and comforting. Thanks so much to Anna who sent me the card all the way from Russia.


Truly, I can feel the delicate petals and smell the fragrance of these dainty pink and white flowers. I hope I can be as free as this butterfly, who doesn't have to worry about anything other than hopping from one lovely flower to another. This is giving me the good vibes for a lovely weekend. Happy Postcard Friendship Friday and happy weekend everyone!


Postcard ID: RU-460949
Traveled 8,222 km in 30 days

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous postcard and lovely stamps, too! Happy PFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful butterfly! you really do feel calm after looking at it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear you are under stress. keep this postcard out to look at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have anyone who is living in Russia, you can always bless their hearts by sending them special flowers on special occasions and events. Flowers are the wonderful gifts to make happy to someone on any occasion. There are lots of Russia Flower Delivery available now a days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this information Albert! I have acquaintances in Russia. :) I wish I can see Moscow one day and probably send flowers to my two female friends while I'm there.

      Delete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: