Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Friendship Gift Postcard, Sender: Jay Tio
Traveled 1,611 km

This card is a souvenir from a friend who went to Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) back in 2011. The previous weekend, I flew to HCMC and had the pleasure to actually see this hotel in person and the other two that I was only seeing in postcards back in April.

Ho Chi Minh City has the busiest yet most fluid road traffic I've seen so far in my travels. It also has some of the best dishes I've tried in my Asian gastronomic trips. Curious? You may find some of these dishes that I had in my instagram posts, shared on the upper left corner of this page.

I definitely recommend this city to any traveler who wants to have a Southeast Asian adventure -- both on the palate and on the road!

~maria 

5 comments:

  1. This is a great night shot!
    Hope you'll drop by this week's linkup -
    http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/07/variations.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is on the bucket list! But having been to Yangon this spring, it is also high on the list again as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria - what great adventurous travels you have ... fascinating to see Jay's postcard and your notes on your visit .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria, you are quite the lady of travel. Many adventures await you each time you set out. This is stunning the way this shot was taken. Beautiful share. I am glad I am here.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you saw, please let me know: